Fully Qualified Rugged Panel PCs (Normal Screen) for 6819
6819 CDU Technology for GROUND ARMY C4ISR & BMS applications
Shocks and vibrations
Armoured Wheeled & Tracked Vehicles
IRTS 6819 is a rugged 19″ PanelPC from A3R Family, a comprehensive range of Control Display Units featuring proven full MIL-Spec Panel PC, Displays and Vetronic solutions. Its specific design, natural convection (soundless 0db), advanced processing, graphic display and video capabilities meet the evolving and operational needs of modern Armed Forces and cope with the toughest environments onboard wheeled or tracked armoured vehicles.
A3R Technology, based on mechanical and electronic common architecture, generates modular and flexible configurations. It allows the choice of screen sizes 17″, 19″, 21″ & 24″, brightnesses, processors performances, shocks and vibrations MIL STD 810G ruggedization: Level I up to 3 G RMS, Level II up to 5G RMS, custom Level II up to 8 G RMS according vehicles specific requirements.
Straight interface with customers control, command, sensors systems, open-ended electronic architecture and easy mounting makes it the choice of prime weapons systems integrators as a reliable, configurable, upgradeable, best cost and leads times MOTS (state-of-the-art) equipment now in operational use.
- High-connectivity with flexible positioning of the connectors
- Direct touch screen
- Performing Intel® i7 CPU & GPU
- Configurable I/O & MIL38999 connectors
- NVIS capability
- USB front connector for easy accessibility
- Front or rear fastening with connector position rear/down/up
- Also comes in waterproof wall/rack mount version (rack 19″ – 8U and 9U)
- Versatile power supply : 18-36VDC & 85-240VAC/47-63Hz