Hydra-21 Rugged Waterproof Display
Out of stock
ULTRA-RUGGED MIL-TAILORED VISUAL SOLUTION FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
“Z Microsystems’ displays are so reliable and durable that we are reducing the number of spares needed to maintain our country’s defence operation”
quoted by one of the senior engineer in one of our defence research agency.
MIL-Tailored Performance Displays
Made to meet all Environmental Specifications
Z Microsystems’s Hydra-21 is a 1600 x 1200 (UXGA) rugged LED display panel designed for durable and element-resistant operation in military vehicles and other harsh environments. The Hydra-21 is manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminum with large responsive operator buttons (backlight optional) for on-the-fly panel adjustments, video enhancement toggle, and intelligent performance.
Vehicle Display Options
Designed for vehicle operation the Hydra-21 is engineered to accommodate a wide range of display options including: a resistive touch panel, Anti-Reflective shield, Anti-Glare shield, EMI reducing MicroMesh, Night Vision (NVIS), daylight readability, embedded algorithm enhancement, and more.
To ensure reliability and optimal performance in harsh environments, the Hydra-21 is equipped with onboard heaters and thermal features to support safe start-up and operation in -20 degree Celsius conditions. For advanced moisture, sand, and element protection, The Hydra-21 is IP67 rated and sealed for advanced moisture, sand, and element protection to meet extended operational performance in harsh conditions.
- 21.3” rugged vehicle LED display
- 1600 x 1200 (UXGA) native resolution
- LED Backlight: brightness of 300 cd/m2
- Built from aircraft-grade machined aluminum
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F
- MIL-DTL-38999 locking connectors
- IP67 Rated sand, dust, and water protection
- Real-Time Enhanced Video (RTEV) capable
- 19” RETMA rack mounting
- Resistive touch panel support
- Optional AR shield, AG shield, EMI MicroMesh
- Night Vision (NVIS) and daylight readability