Orion 21 Universal Display Platform (UDP)
ULTRA-RUGGED MIL-TAILORED UNIVERSAL DISPLAY PLATFORM
“Z Microsystems’ displays are so reliable and durable that we are reducing the number of spares needed to maintain our country’s defence operation”
quoted by one of the senior engineer in one of our defence research agency.
Ultra-Rugged Next-Gen Display Platform
Made to meet all Environmental Specifications
Z Microsystems’s Orion-21 UDP is a 1600 x 1200 resolution (UXGA) flat panel display engineered for high-performance in extreme environments. The third generation of Orion displays incorporates the robust design of the veteran Orion “battle-shell” with today’s industry-leading electronics. The Orion-21 UDP offers advanced customization tools and capabilities for improving view mode options, delivering efficiency-boosting display performance in a tough low-profile footprint.
Advanced Customization and Control
The Orion-21 UDP is equipped with Z Microsystems’s new high-performance video controller that supports a wide variety of viewing options including: Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Dual-View, Quad-View, and more. It also offers powerful algorithm enhancement tools, delivering optimal video quality and control without adding latency to incoming video streams.
MIL-Tailored Displays with Options
Since 1986 Z Microsystems has delivered MIL-tailored solutions to the military and DOD. The Orion-21 UDP is no exception to this, offering ruggedized features to meet MIL-STD-810G resilience to shock & vibe, MIL-STD-461F EMI protection, optional MIL-Circular locking connectors, and extended operating temperatures. The Orion UDP family also features optional Anti-Reflective or Anti-Glare shields, durable touch panel options, and wide viewing angles for a next-generation viewing experience.
- 21.3” ultra-rugged display platform
- 1600 x 1200 (UXGA) native resolution
- CCFL Backlight: brightness of 250 cd/m2
- Supports Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Dual-View, Quad-View, User-friendly on-screen software GUI & more
- Ultra-rugged machined aluminum “battle-shell”
- Durable transportation handles
- Embedded Real-Time Enhanced Video (RTEV)
- Digital and analog video signal support
- 19” RETMA rack mounting options
- Resistive touch panel support
- Options: optically bonded AR or AG shield, Micromesh