Z Microsystems’ Tranzstor MTRS is a 24 Terabyte modular RAID storage system. Capable of capturing and storing large volumes of surveillance and reconnaissance data, the MTRS is designed specifically for harsh atmospheric environments. The system’s hardened chassis can be hermetically sealed and pressurized to allow full operation in both positive and negative pressure environments, while an optional internal heater ensures reliable operation at extremely low temperatures.
The powerfully compact MTRS consists of four system level building blocks: Removable SixPak data storage modules, a docking chassis, hot–swappable power supplies and plug–High-performance RAID controller card—all in only 4U of standard 19” vertical rack space.
The four sealed hot–swappable SixPak modules per chassis each contain six 1TB SATA or SAS drives constantly monitored by a user–friendly drive indicator panel. High throughput connectivity to a single, or multiple, host computers is achieved by using 4, 8 or 16 PCI Express lanes.
The MTRS’s system integrity is ensured by utilizying three redundant, hot swappable, load–sharing power supplies and a PCI Express RAID controller that supports RAID levels 0, 1, (0+1), 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50 and JBOD.
Designed with the modularity, redundancy and toughness to meet a broad range of customer requirements, the MTRS is a compact, rugged storage system ideal for extreme deployed database applications.
* 24 Terabytes of data storage
* Four quick–disconnect hot swappable drive modules
* Six 1 TB SATA or SAS drives per module
* Three hot swappable load–sharing power supplies
* Hermetically sealed and pressurized chassis (Optional)
* Heater for low temperature operation (Optional)
* Compact 4U Height
* User–friendly drive indicator panel
* PCI Express RAID controller
* RAID levels: 0, 1, (0+1), 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, and JBOD
* Light weight enclosure
* Rugged MIL-SPEC design