Z Microsystems’ TranzStor 5XL rugged RAID system supports five hot-swapable TranzPak 7 SATA drives, all in a 2U tall, 19″ rack-mountable enclosure. The controller supports RAID level formats: 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6 and JBOD.
A tough removable door provides dust and EMI protection with easy access to dust filters for cleaning. Designed with modification flexibility to meet a broad range of customer requirements, the TranzStor 5XL is a compact, rugged storage system ideal for a deployed database application.
* Two Ultra32-/160 SCSI host Channel and SATA device
* Up to one Gigabyte of ECC cache memory
* Hot-pluggable controller
* RAID levels: 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6 and JBOD
* Browser-based RAID manager
* Compact 3.4″ 2U Height
* OS independent
* Holds up to 5 TranzPak 7’s
* Light weight enclosure
* Rugged MIL-tailored design